This position entails conceptualizing and producing graphic content, for client’s websites, advertisements and other promotional materials. From traditional media channels to digital media channels. Developmenthub will require the designer to be able to adjust design techniques in accordance with audience trends and clients’ goals.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent Illustrator
- Excellent Photoshop
- Excellent Indesign
NICE TO HAVES:
your ability to work with any of the listed below will work at your advantage
- Sketch (UI design)
- Adobe XD (UI design)
- HTML, CSS, JQuery
- After effect
- Premier Pro
- A problem-solver first and foremost (no excuses mentality)
- Strong work ethic
- A proactive self-starter
- An innovator
- Passion for great work
- Effectivity and efficiency
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Design and layouts (identity systems, websites and campaign collateral)
- Collaborate with other skill sets like developers, copywriters and external suppliers to produce awesome digital products.
- Proper file naming and archiving of all data (working files, submissions and backups)
- To gain and offer knowledge through working in a dynamic and ambitions working environment.
TERMS OF CONTRACT:
- A solid portfolio of related work will be the conversation “starter”.
- Project based employment (Subject for renewal based on performance).
- Port Elizabeth based individual.
- 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- The schedule is ‘deadline-driven’ i.e. on occasions when deadlines are tight, work may be required outside these hours.
If you know you’ve what its takes, please send your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org