We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using MVC and Angular. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Perform basic CRUD operations
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in MVC (C#) with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (Angular, Typescript etc)
- The knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS, Git, SVN, and or Mercurial
Your ability to work with any of the listed below will work to your advantage
- Excellent Prototyping skills (Axure)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Any knowledge about Mobile development (Android or IOS)
- A problem-solver first and foremost (no excuses mentality)
- Goal oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic
- A proactive self-starter
- An innovator
- Passionate about great work
- Effectiveness and efficiency
And MUST adhere to our values, please read more here: https://developmenthub.co.za/about/
Terms of contract:
- A solid reference/portfolio of related work will be the conversation “starter”.
- Contract-based employment (Subject to renewal based on performance).
- Port Elizabeth based individual.
- 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- The schedule(s) is ‘deadline-driven’ i.e. on occasions when deadlines are tight, work may be required outside these hours.
Think you’d be a good fit?
If you know you’ve got what it takes click on the button below.