Saleshack.io was established, to provide an accessible and reliable platform that can be utilized to drive maximum sales ‘outcomes with minimum input from the user’s end.
The Background Story
There are many reasons why early-stage startups fail to attain business growth and success, many early-stage startups tend to experience challenges within their sales process, particularly to GET, KEEP and GROW aspects of the sales lifecycle. As a result, it becomes hard to prove business sustainability and growth to investors and access markets, without having the necessary tools and processes to help. Early-stage startups spend excessive amounts of time and money trying to overcome the challenges they face when it comes to identifying and converting leads to profitable sales.
The Sales tool is developed to help you build, qualify and convert leads into sales while expanding and nurturing relationships, it is an off-the-shelf, cloud-based & automated sales force tool.
Functionalities we have implemented are:
- Dashboard: see which KPIs you’ve reached and which ones are still in progress.
- Revenue Projections: project on how much you will close by month end, by tracking lead & leg activities
- Lead Prospecting: gathering prospect information at the click of a button select and insert your prospects into your pipeline.
- Importing your contacts into CSV/Excel as a reporting solution
- Company Management: store and make accessible business data about companies that you can use when you need it.
- Contact Management: keep track contact data of people you have engaged and understand the status of your relationship
- Lead Qualification: filtering techniques provide you with a clear picture of prospects who are ready to convert
- Campaign Outreach: the application can be used to make calls, SMSs and voice calls to your prospect.
- User Management: can delegate certain activities of the sales process to other team members and still track them (great feature for managers)
Developmenthub developed the tool for us, in the process of the project they demonstrated a great deal of professionalisms and a high level of expertise in the software development space. The company director and the team made sure to guide us through the development lifecycle and brought us along in every step of the project.
MS SQL Server